Hello dear students!! Here we are after our nice and needed holidays. I hope you are all ready to learn a lot of English this year!
“When one teaches, two learn.” (Robert A. Heinlein)Things to keep in mind for this class:
- Relax and have fun.
- Don't be afraid of making a mistake.
- We are all here to learn together.
- Practise a little everyday.
- In order to improve your English, you need to spent some time outside the classroom listening and reading .
- The internet and podcasts are an excellent source of information in English.
- Don't be afraid of technology.
- Blogs and other social media tools we use in class are excellent tools that will help you accelerate your learning process.
- Ask lots of questions during and after class.
- This blog will help you with lots of links and explanations.