How can we bring Peace to our classroom?
jueves, 31 de enero de 2019
lunes, 10 de diciembre de 2018
Christmas is the time of year to share the blessings of life with the people we love and with those who are most in need. I just wanted to remind you how special you are to me. Merry Christmas!
Let's watch the following video about an old lady called Dotty:
Publicado por Yolanda Giménez en 3:14
lunes, 3 de diciembre de 2018
viernes, 23 de noviembre de 2018
Elderly life - uncared for - pills - sexual harassment -
abuse - marriage life - unwanted pregnancy - pregnant - alone
childhood life - teenage life - relationship - lifetime
- What is domestic violence?
- Where does domestic violence occur?
- Why does it happen?
- Look for three signs of domestic violence and translate them into Spanish.
- What are the statistics of domestic violence? How many women suffer from it?
Publicado por Yolanda Giménez en 4:51
viernes, 19 de octubre de 2018
martes, 26 de septiembre de 2017
Hello dear students!! Here we are after our nice and needed holidays. I hope you are all ready to learn a lot of English this year!
“When one teaches, two learn.” (Robert A. Heinlein)Things to keep in mind for this class:
- Relax and have fun.
- Don't be afraid of making a mistake.
- We are all here to learn together.
- Practise a little everyday.
- In order to improve your English, you need to spent some time outside the classroom listening and reading .
- The internet and podcasts are an excellent source of information in English.
- Don't be afraid of technology.
- Blogs and other social media tools we use in class are excellent tools that will help you accelerate your learning process.
- Ask lots of questions during and after class.
- This blog will help you with lots of links and explanations.
Publicado por Yolanda Giménez en 10:49